BABY FROCK DESIGN 3



I made this red and black sleeveless cotton frock for my one and half year old baby. The frock is cut in waist fullness style and the lower part is pleated at the waist. Piping has been done using black colour fabric at the neck and arm holes.


I have stitched a lace with black chamkis at the waist line and a black colored fabric of 1 1/2" width has been stitched at the bottom of the dress to bring in some contrast and look to the frock.






I have used a satin ribbon to tie at the back of the frock.


The back has an opening with Velcros stitched to it.







For a tutorial on how to stitch a frock you can check out my earlier post How to stitch a frock.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog...
I hope you have found my posts useful. I would be delighted if you could take time and share my posts on your social media channels and like my pages on Facebook and Google plus.
Do send in your comments... And keep visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...